Tuesday, November 6, 2007

80-20 LifeStyle

Some of us spend 20 percent of the effort to get 80% accomplished and move on... Others spend 80% of the effort and get 20% accomplished and get frustrated. I wish I had known about the 80/20 Rule in my younger days. Now at the late stage of my life it makes sense and I totally understand. Getting most of the job done with least effort gives us room to breathe and allows us do something else we can enjoy most.

Not every thing we do in life is exciting like filing taxes. It will never be a perfect return. Get the darn thing done before April or even March reduces anxiety and may even lead to healthier lifestyle.

This Blog is to identify, discover and share all the secrets to get the job done with 80/20 or 90/10 rules. I will document what I have done for myself and others and I hope to share it with others and in the process learn from others as well.

Every day I hope to add one idea...

No comments: